Cat Cafe Manchester and Liverpool are pleased to be able to reopen our doors to customers on Saturday 4th July. Keeping our customers, staff and cats safe is our main priority at Cat Cafe. Therefore we have implemented the below changes.
1. Reduced Capacity. We are lowering the amount of customers allowed in the cafe at any one time to ensure everyone can easily socially distance themselves. In Liverpool the maximum capacity will be 24 and in Manchester this will be just 16.
2. More booking times. Customers can now book time in the cafe on the hour and at half past the hour. This should ensure less customers are entering and exiting the cafe at similar times.
3. More sanitiser stations. We have added additional sanitiser stations to both cafes to allow customers to clean their hands as frequently as they like whilst in the cafe.
4. Table Service. In accordance to government guidelines we will now be taking orders from tables instead of customers approaching the bar to order any food and drink.
5. More Cleaning. At Cat Cafe we already have a very high and strict cleaning regime to keep the cats safe and the cafe squeaky clean. However we have increased these measures even further to ensure door handles and all high traffic areas are disinfected throughout the day.
6. Track and Trace. On arriving at the cafe we will be taking customers contact details when they sign their entry disclaimer. These will only be used if required for the governments track and trace system. All details will be stored on our secure server and not used or accessed for any other reason. The disclaimer tablets with be throughly sanitised after every customer.
7. Digital Time Cards. We will no longer be using our paper time cards. Customer time and food orders will be added to your digital tab by our staff. You will no longer be required to keep a lanyard and time card on your person.
8. Reduced Menu and Staff. To allow us to operate as safely as possible we are temporarily reducing our food menu and number of staff on each shift. This is to ensure our staff can all work safety together and easily socially distance.
9. Events Cancelled. We have suspended all events such as Kids and Cats and Film nights. This is only a temporary measure and we hope to reinstate them as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
If you have any questions about our COVID19 protocols please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you are planning on visiting us in the coming weeks please bear with our staff (and cats!) as they adjust to this new way of working. Please do not come to the cafe if you, or someone you have recently met with, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID19.
Stay Safe, wash your paws and we look forward to welcoming you back to Cat Cafe.